EcoClean won the Best of Austin in 2006, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018 & 2019. The Austin Chronicle awards annually recognize the best local dry cleaners and other small local businesses. If you are looking for cleaner clothes from the best laundry and dry cleaners, you have found the right place. See what they said about us. We are also listed on Yelp and Google+ and our ratings show we are one of the best laundry and dry cleaners in Austin.
South Austin eco-friendly dry cleaner
Did you know we can do dry cleaning pickup and delivery? For free? It’s true. And now, it’s easier than ever for your clothes to be ready next day with our new evening delivery hours from 7pm-10pm!
3005 S Lamar Blvd, Suite D-114A
Austin, TX 78704
8am - 7pm
What we clean
- Shirt Laundry (dress shirts & polos)
- Garment Cleaning (pants, suits, dresses, blouses, sweaters, skirts, silk ties)
- Outer Wear (coats, jackets, hats/scarves/gloves)
- Household (bedding, comforters, duvets, blankets, quilts, tablecloths, drapes, couch cushions, rugs)
- Formal Wear (evening dresses, formal dresses, tuxedos)
- Wash & Fold ($2.00/lb) and By-the-Bag ($30/bag)
Turn around time
Monday – Thursday
Drop-offs are ready next day by 5pm, upon request. No extra charge. Just give us a heads up. Typical turnaround time is 48 hours.
Friday – Sunday
Drop-offs are ready by the following Monday at 5pm, upon request. No extra charge. Just give us a heads up. Otherwise items are available the following Tuesday.
Allandale, Bryker Woods, Crestview, Downtown, Hyde Park, Old Enfield, Rosedale, Tarrytown, UT Area, Cat Mountain
Travis Heights, Barton Hills, Battle Bend Springs, Cherry Creek, Shady Hollow
Circle C, Shady Hollow